Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
For your convenience, we have assembled the most frequently requested forms from all of our departments in one location. Use the search feature below to find the form you need.
Select a Category
Garbage & Recycling
Geographic Information Services (GIS)
Office of Management & Budget
Parks, Recreation & Tourism
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
DSM - 10:02 Local Low Volume Residential Street
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
The Engineering Division is committed to providing electronic access to its standard drawing and specification files. Every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the electronic data is current and accurate.
1. The City of Greenville, Engineering Division (hereinafter referred to as the City) makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the file(s) which are the subject of this agreement, and specifically makes no warranty that said file(s) shall be merchantable or fit for any particular purpose. Furthermore, any description of said file(s) shall not be deemed to create an express warranty that such files shall conform to said description. The exhibition of any sample or model shall not be regarded as part of the basis of this agreement and shall not create an express warranty that the whole of the file(s) provided hereunder shall conform to any sample or model.
2. Receiver assumes all risk and liability for any losses, damages, claims or expenses resulting from the use, possession or resale of any file(s) furnished by the City pursuant to this agreement.
3. Receiver agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the City, its officers, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, losses, damages or cost, including attorney's fees, arising from or by reason of receiver's use, possession or resale with respect to any of the file(s) furnished by the City pursuant to this agreement, and such indemnification shall survive acceptance of said file(s) by receiver.
4. Receiver agrees that it will not advertise, order for resale, or sell the file(s) furnished hereunder.
5. Receiver agrees that the City has made every reasonable effort to provide information in a file format which offers cross platform solutions (for both application and file compression).
6. Receiver agrees that the City cannot be held responsible for problems arising from files which have been converted for use in non-native applications.
7. Receiver agrees that the City cannot provide files in other file or compression formats, and agrees to use the files in the formats provided.
8. The terms and conditions constitute the complete and final agreement of the parties hereto.
I accept and agree to the terms and conditions listed above.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Fire Department Home
Parks and Recreation Home
Employee Self Serve
IT & GIS
Employee Action Forms
GIS and Mapping
Report an Incident
Order Printing & Graphics
Legal Request for Services
Legal Request for Services: Contracts
Communications Request for Services
How Do I...
Reserve A Conference Room
Win Free Tickets to Events
Find A Birthday
Find A Service Anniversary
View Feature Story
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow