Route 510 and Route 602 Changes Effective July 1
We’re fine tuning our routes, to improve efficiency and ensure our riders an on-time arrival.
Route changes will go into effect July 1, 2023, for Route 510: Laurens and Route 602: Woodruff Connector. These changes are being made in an effort to keep the routes running on time and to ensure customers are able to make timed connections with other routes.
Beginning Saturday, July 1, the following changes will be made:
Route 510: Laurens will only serve Millennium Boulevard stops on the inbound direction – when the bus is headed towards downtown Greenville. The following stops will receive service on the inbound trip, but will no longer receive service when the bus is headed towards Mauldin:
- Stop 1302: Millennium Bouvelard & Laurens Road
- Stop 1303: Millennium Bouvelard & Research Drive (outbound)
- Stop 1355: Millennium Bouvelard & Innovation Drive (outbound)
- Stop 1299: Millennium Bouvelard & Research Drive (inbound)
- Stop 1300: Millennium Bouvelard & Laurens Road
Route 602: Woodruff Connector will no longer serve both sides of Innovation Drive and will not loop into the St. Francis Millennium parking lot.
View a Map of Current Route | View a Map of New Route (effective July 1). Side by side comparisons are also on display below.
- The following stops will no longer receive service by Route 602:
- Stop 1304: Innovation Drive & Sara Lane – a new stop will be installed across the street
- Stop 1411: St. Francis Millennium – a new stop will be installed at the intersection of Innovation Drive & Sara Lane
- The following stops will be added to Route 602:
- Stop 1299: Millennium Boulevard & Research Drive (outbound)
- Stop 1506: Laurens Road & Dallas Road