The City is pleased to offer expanded parking options for visitors to Unity Park.
Currently the City has 860 spaces at Unity Park in the following lots:
- Welborn Street Lot (186 in lot, 40 parallel spots, 40 in the triangle area and 35 timed spots in front of building)
- Meadow Lot 1 - 117
- Meadow Lot 2 - 20
- Temporary Overflow Lot on Meadow - 200
- Mayberry Lot 2 - 85
- Delano Lot on Mayberry - 137
The City is working to bring two additional locations online within the next few weeks:
- Mayberry 1 - 90
- Hudson Lot 1 - 90
Download a printable parking map
Take the Trolley
Additionally, Greenlink will provide service to Unity Park on its West Greenville route this weekend. Hours are:
- Friday, May 5 - 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, May 6 - 3:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday, May 7 - 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
A route map can be found at https://greenvillesc.gov/DocumentCenter/View/21163/Trolley-route-to-Unity-Park-PDF
Note: there will be no trolley service next weekend, May 12-14. Greenlink continues to limit trolley service due to a lack of trolley drivers.
The City also encourages people to enjoy downtown Greenville and use the Swamp Rabbit Trail to walk to the park. The Poinsett Garage and Richardson Street Garage are both less than a mile from the park. While this option is not ideal for families with small children, those seeking to visit the park for exercise might enjoy the stroll.
Lane Closures: Mornings of May 6 and 7
Unity Park traffic will be impacted by lane closures to accommodate the Kroc Center Triathlon. Police will direct traffic between 8:15 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. During this time, traffic flow around the park will be one-way:
- Hudson Street: Traffic on Hudson Street will only travel north on Hudson (from Birnie Street toward Washington Street)
- Mayberry Street: Traffic on Mayberry will only travel east (from Willard Street toward Hudson Street)
- Willard Street: Traffic will travel south (from Washington Street toward Mayberry Street)
- West Washington Street: Traffic will travel east. Eastbound traffic will be redirected, by turning down Mayberry Street.