September 15, 2022 11:00 AM
Greenlink Seeks Input on Discounted Fares for Veterans
Greenlink currently offers discounted fares for senior citizens aged 65 and older, Medicare recipients, and individuals with a disability. Greenlink is seeking feedback on adding veterans to the list of eligible recipients for reduced fares.
Please provide Greenlink with your feedback by:
• Attending and speaking at the public hearing on Thursday, September 22 at 12:30 p.m. (301 University Ridge – Conference Room D, Greenville)
• Dropping by the Transit Center (100 W McBee Ave, Greenville) during one of these windows to speak with staff in person and provide your feedback in person
o Tuesday, September 20 from 5 – 6 p.m.
o Friday, September 23 from 12 – 1 p.m.
o Wednesday, September 28 from 7 – 8 a.m.
• Completing this survey by 5 p.m. on Friday, October 7: https://publicinput.com/X0450
• Calling 864-298-2756 to provide your feedback by 5 p.m. on Friday, October 7
• Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to provide your feedback by 5 p.m. on Friday, October 7