Greenville Heritage Sound Check Presented by Pepsi Zero Sugar
JOIN US IN THE PEACE CENTER AMPHITHEATRE FOR LIVE, LOCAL MUSIC ALL SUMMER LONG
EVERY WEDNESDAY | APRIL THROUGH SEPTEMBER
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Last year we went virtual, and this year we are bringing it to you LIVE! Join us April 7 through September 29 for Greenville Heritage Sound Check presented by Pepsi Zero Sugar, a concert series located on the Reedy River. Each Wednesday night from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. will feature live music on the Peace Center Amphitheatre stage. Grab your friends, reserve a T-mobile Safe Space Pod and we will see you on the river! Beverage delivery service will also be available.
Enjoy the concert in your own private viewing area in our T-Mobile Safe Space Pods.
- Pods are $10 each and includes admission for up to 4 people in a sectioned off 6' x 6' space.
- Admission is via pod purchase only.
- Online reservations are highly encouraged to guarantee your spot. Pods will be sold at the door if space is available.
- Online reservations for the upcoming week will open on Thursday at 10:00 am.
- Gates open at 6:00 pm. Band starts at 6:30 pm.
- Tickets are non-refundable and are required for admission to the event.
- Tickets are only good for the date & specific pod purchased. Tickets are not transferable to future event dates.
- Tickets will go on sale every Thursday at 10:00am for the next week's concert.
- Beer, wine, & Pepsi products will be available for purchase on site.
- Larkins on the River will have food options available onsite. Menu and Ordering Info
- Chairs and blankets are permitted.
- Attendees are required to stay inside their reserved pod during the event except when entering, exiting, visiting restrooms or purchasing a beverage from the auxiliary beverage kiosk.
- Attendees will be able to purchase beverages remotely from their pods. Each pod will have QR code signage that will allow attendees to order beverages from their mobile device. Event staff will deliver all orders directly to the pod. Beverages can also be purchased in the auxiliary beverage kiosk located outside the Wyche Pavilion.
- Wristbands must be purchased for $1 to consume alcohol. Alcohol sales end at 8:30pm.
- A full list of event rules & guidelines can be FOUND HERE.
COVID - 19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
Please help us maintain a safe event environment by following the COVID-19 safety precautions below.
- Face Coverings are required for all individuals attending this event. If you have a disability or condition that prohibits you from safely wearing a face covering and/or plastic face shield, we encourage you reserve one of our two accommodation pods 22 & 23. These two pods have been established to allow individuals unable to wearing face coverings to attend the event.