STUDY BUDDIES (AGES 5-12)
|Registrant Type||Registration Open Date|
|Current Participants||May 9|
|City Residents (new participants)||May 27|
|Non-City Residents||July 1|
|Resident Type||Annual Cost|
Discounts for families registering two or more children. Payment plan available in 3 installments with the first initial payment due upon registration.
Financial Assistance: City of Greenville residents with documented financial need will automatically qualify for a reduced fee after school program. Qualified participants must complete the application and submit all required documentation to be eligible for the reduced fee. Financial aid will automatically be added to the participants online account after their application and documentation has been approved. Applications are available online (see below under documents).
Sibling Discounts: 10% discount per extra child (does not apply to families on reduced fee)
Participants will have the option to pay in three installments approximately 12 weeks apart or pay the full amount upfront.
|Due Date||Financial Aid||City Residents||Non-City Residents|
|Deposit at time of registration||$55||$55||$55|
|August 10, 2022||$72||$177||$225|
|November 11, 2022||$72||$177||$225|
|February 17, 2023||$71||$176||$225|
- Bobby Pearse Community Center
- Elementary: Stone Academy
- Middle: League Middle
- David Hellams Community Center
- Elementary: East North Street
- Middle: Greenville Middle
- Nicholtown Community Center
- Elementary: Lake Forest
- Middle: Northwood Middle
- West Greenville Community Center
- Elementary: AJ Whittenberg (transportation will be provided)
- Middle: League
- Legacy Charter School also provides transportation to the Center
Bussing Directly From The School To The Community Center: The City of Greenville DOES NOT provide transportation from the school to the afterschool site. Parents are responsible for arranging school bus transportation and also letting the school know that their child will be attending this afterschool program.
- Refunds are not available after the first week of the program.
- Prior to August 15, Parent/Guardian must submit all completed parent consent forms.