- Greenlink Transit
- Routes, Fares & Schedules
- Route Deviations
March 31 - April 1, 2023
Road closures associated with the iMAGINE Upstate Festival will impact trolley Route 902: S Main. Beginning Friday, March 31, the following trolley stops will not receive service through 9 p.m. on Saturday, April 1.
- Stop 3033: 100 Block S Main St
- Stop 3034: 206 S Main St (City Hall)
- Stop 3015: Peace Center
- Stop 3016: S Main St & Falls Park Dr
- Stop 3017: 600 Block S Main St
While fixed routes are not expected to be impacted by road closures, the increase in downtown traffic may cause delays.
SATURDAY, April 22, 2023
Road closures associated with the Reedy River Run will require detours for Greenlink's bus routes. On Saturday, April 22, the following stops on Route 504: Anderson will not be serviced until after 9:45 a.m.
- Stop 1041: River St & Falls Park Dr
- Stop 1106: River St & Rhett St
Additional traffic may cause other route delays. While closures are expected to end prior to trolley service beginning, there is a chance trolley service may also be impacted.
Sunday, APRIL 23, 2023
The Upstate Heart Walk will take place on Sunday, April 23 from 12 - 4:30 p.m. While road closures are not expected to impact downtown trolley service, the increase in traffic may create delays.
Friday, APRIL 28, 2023
Road closures associated with the March for Babies will require detours for Greenlink's West Greenville trolley route. On Friday, April 28, the following stops on Route 903: West Greenville will not be serviced between 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.:
- Stop 3054: Unity Park at Swamp Rabbit Trail (OB)
- Stop 3055: Unity Park at Swamp Rabbit Trail (IB)
- Stop 3058: W Washington St & N Hudson St
- Stop 3057: W Washington St & S Hudson St
Additional traffic may cause other route delays.