Softball (over 18)
Early Bird Registration:
- $260 per team until Feb. 19.
- $310 per team after Feb. 19
Register your team online by March 8th
- Men’s Church: Mon; March 22 - June 7
- Coed Rec: Mon or Tues; March 22 - June 7
- Men’s Rec - Tues or Wed; March 23 - June
Fee- $560 per team - includes umpire fees
New this year: Umpire fees will be $250. The City is no longer allowing umpire fee payment at the field. Umpire fees must be paid up front before the start of the season. Fees must be paid by March 15th. Fees cover regular and postseason play.
Season - includes 8 regular season games, followed by a single elimination tournament.
Summer Coed Law - is a summer adult softball league specific to law firms and law enforcement. This league plays an 8 week season - 7 regular season games, followed by a single elimination post season tournament. Registration Fee - $560 per team - NEW includes umpire fees.
FALL (AUGUST) - Details coming soon.
INDOOR: Enjoy the game of Pickleball, the fastest growing sport in America. Indoor pickleball will be played at Park Ave Gym and is open to all skill levels in the community. There will be two (2) courts open for play and each session is limited to 12 players.
Participants will need to pre-register online through Civic Rec in order to reserve their spot. Rec.greenvillesc.gov
Nets and balls will be provided. A limited number of paddles are available for participants to borrow if needed. All shared equipment will be sanitized after each session.
More advanced/competitive participants will be encouraged to come on Mondays and Wednesdays. Recreation/Beginner participants will be encouraged to come on Tuesdays and Thursdays. However, anyone is welcome to come on any given day as long as they sign-up.
OUTDOOR: The City of Greenville Parks and Recreation Athletics Department reserves tennis courts at Gower Park from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. every Saturday. The program is free. If you have any questions, contact the Athletics Department at 864-467-8011.
GSL offers a variety of adult sports in the Greenville area; including bowling, flag football, kickball, soccer, volleyball, and cornhole. Visit Greenville Sports League for more information.
The City of Greenville Parks & Recreation is very excited to offer you the ability to easily and securely view and register for activities online. CivicRec is fast, easy to use, provides around the clock access, and your account information remains private and secure.
If you're new or receive and error message stating that the system cannot locate your email, you can easily create a new account by following these simple steps:
- Click on the Create an Account link.
- Fill out the form for New Account Request completely, including all required fields (Birth Date, Gender, Email Address, etc.) and click submit. Please submit your request only once.
- Please note if you are registering a child for an activity, please use your own information when filling out the online registration account request form, NOT the information of the child you wish to register for an activity. Once you have an online registration account, you will have the opportunity to add family members.
You can login using your Facebook or Google accounts.
To log-in, simply enter your email address then just click on “Forgot My Password” and click Continue. An email will be sent to you providing you with a temporary password.