Find It!
department of public information and events

Greenville Cares

Greenville Cares Logo

The City of Greenville, Greenville Cares office takes service requests for any service the city of Greenville provides. We will be glad to also answer or forward any requests for information.

Our hours of operation are 8 am until 5 pm, Monday through Friday, (with the exception of official city observed holidays).

Please feel free to e-mail us your request for service or information. You may also call us at 864-232-CARE (864-232-2273). or report a problem by clicking on the button below:

Common Service Requests
  • Replace damaged or missing street sign
  • Replace traffic signal bulb
  • Repair traffic signal malfunction
  • Repair street light outage
  • Repaint poor pavement markings
  • Send traffic calming information
  • Repair a cracked or raised sidewalk
  • Repair a pot hole
  • Report a sidewalk trip hazards
  • Report sewer problems (backups, smell, and other problems)
  • Report a driveway tie-in problem
  • Report storm water problems (clogged or backed up storm drains)
  • Deliver a garbage roll cart
  • Deliver a recycling bin
  • Send recycling information
  • Schedule bulk waste collection
  • Report illegal dumping
  • Extra garbage collection
  • Establish new resident service
  • Send a Solid Waste services guide
Greenville County Information

Greenville County processes all city and county property taxes, marriage license and all other county-related services. Go to the following website: or or you may call 864-467-7100.

Relocation Information

Visit our Newcomer Information page.
Visit the Chamber of Commerce at 864-242-1050 or
Visit the Convention and Visitors Bureau at 864-233-0461 or