office of management and
Procurement: Bids and RFPs
The city of Greenville operates a decentralized procurement system administered by the City’s Purchasing Division. The primary function is to procure supplies, equipment, materials and services in a cost effective, timely and efficient manner and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and City policies.
Methods of Procurement
- All purchases of $1,500.00 or less (net of taxes and shipping) may be made without securing competitive quotations providing the purchases is fair and reasonable.
- All purchases of more than $1,500.00 but less than $25,000.00 shall be procured by solicitation of written quotations. This will usually be performed by the using Department.
- All purchases of $25,000 and greater shall be procured by using the competitive, sealed bidding process. Those purchases deemed as a Professional Service may have separate requirements.
Vendor Requirements - License and Insurance
- Any vendor doing business within Greenville city limits is required to have a current city of Greenville Business License.
- Any vendor doing business on city property is required to have certain Certificates of Insurance on file meeting City requirements. Specific type(s) and amount(s) will be displayed within the contractual agreements between the City and primary vendor.
To view a procurement document, select from the list below:
Tuesday, May 05, 2015
Sidewalk & Pedestrian Safety Improvements