city of greenville sc
Welcome to Greenville Municipal Court. This court is part of the integrated judicial system for South Carolina and serves as the judicial system for the City of Greenville. This court handles traffic and criminal misdemeanor violations and City ordinance and environmental code violations.
Our goal is to treat all persons equally and fairly, in accordance with the laws and administrative authority given by the South Carolina Supreme Court, and to promote public trust and confidence in our court. We strive to be as efficient as possible through the use of technology and to continually enhance our operational practices based on benchmarks and industry best practices.
Greenville Municipal Court Online
View Case Information
Greenville County maintains all records for Greenville Municipal Court cases. You can search the records by browsing to the link below and selecting "Summary Court."
Records for Summary Court are online from 1988 to present.
Begin Records Search
Future Court Dates
Jury trial dockets can be viewed here and are available a month prior to term.
Please note: Although the Jury Trial dockets reads "Preliminary Hearing Docket," this is the final docket for jury trials. Please be prepared for such.
View Jury Trial Docket: October 21, 2013
View Jury Trial Docket: October 22, 2013
View Jury Trial Docket: October 23, 2013
View Jury Trial Docket: October 24, 2013
Pay Court Fines Online
The City of Greenville accepts online payment for all Municipal Court fines.
Download Court Forms and Documents
Documents are available for download below:
Handbook for Those Accused of a Misdemeanor
Request For Records
State Expungement Order
Juror Response Form
Notice of Appeal
Request for Reconsideration
SCDMV Affidavit for Lost/Surrendered Driver's License
SCDMV Dealing with Identity Theft Brochure
Media Coverage Form
Expungement Form for Municipal Court
Notice for Right to Preliminary Hearing
Uniform Traffic Ticket Sample
Subpoena in Criminal Case
Spanish Language Documents:
Notificación del Recurso de Apelación - Español
Petición de Revisión del Fallo - Español
Municipal Court will be closed on the following days:
- February 18, 2013 – Court Closed for President’s Day Holiday
- May 27, 2013 – Court Closed for Memorial Day Holiday
- July 4, 2013 - Independence Day Holiday
- September 2, 2013 - Labor Day Holiday
- November 28, 2013 - Thanksgiving Holiday
- November 29, 2013 - Day After Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 24, 2013 - Christmas Eve Holiday
- December 25, 2013 - Christmas Day Holiday
Jury Trial Weeks
- March 25 – March 29, 2013 – Jury Trial Week
- April 1 – April 5, 2013 – Administrative Week (No Regular Court Scheduled)
- May 20 – May 24, 2013 – Jury Trial Week
- June 17 – June 21, 2013 – Jury Trial Week